Doctors in British Columbia are increasingly facing security concerns, including threats of physical violence, data breaches and abuse on social media. To help members address these challenges, Doctors of BC offered two webinars in November that provided information to help members:
- Understand key vulnerabilities and how physical violence escalates.
- Protect yourself against personal data breaches.
- Create safe online practices.
Due to high demand, additional dates are now open for member physicians to attend this informative webinar.
- Thursday March 10, 2022 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. – Registration
- Thursday, April 28, 2022 from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. – Registration
Further dates will be announced for August and November for those wishing to attend the live webinar at a later date, but physicians can also access a recording of a previous session now with a tip sheet summarizing key takeaways. of the webinar.
This webinar series is hosted by Business Pathways, a new Doctors of BC initiative dedicated to helping physicians navigate the business side of their practice. The initiative will launch soon, with new content released as it becomes available.
Webinar materials and additional resources: